More Papillon!

image

I did some sewing! After the first strip on the quilt went a bit wrong, I decided to be more methodical in my approach. I pieced all the squares into three block pieces with sashing, then I pieces all the bigger chunks to make the next part.

That took enough time and then I had to iron them open. I have to say, I’m pleased with how it is turning out. I just hope I can get it done in time!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s