Last year’s big projects were three quilts and my first stall.
With a new year comes new goals, aspirations and opportunities. I haven’t been as active online as I had hoped to be, so let’s just see how we go this year.
There are a few things already in the pipeline and on the go:
* I need to sandwich, quilt and bind Mum’s Papillon Quilt. I gave the finished top to her for her birthday with an IOU for a finished quilt.
* I’m making a quilt to help my friend raise funds for Meningitis Research Foundation. She’ll be climbing Kilmanjaro in October. She’s started a blog here: Nicky Up Kilimanjaro
* I have started some hexagons for my own fundraising attempts this year. I’ll post a bit more about that very soon.
* I will be making more bits and pieces throughout the year as they come up.
* I still need to photograph those bags to sell.
I’ll be in touch again soon!